Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

This is the painting I did for my Valentine's Day cards that I sent out. I send out so many that I can't understand how the Post Office isn't in the black yet. lol I bought a tiny box of chocolates to use as a model. There were 4 chocolates in the box, but all the painting rules say use an uneven number of items, so I forced myself to eat one of them. This is titled "Sweet Treats." Enjoy them...I promise you won't have to worry about the calories.
Happy Valentine's Day!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, Joan,

    Looks edible and delicious!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Who ate the other three?

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day, Joan!!! Love this painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine Day, Joan. So wonderful painting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like suffering for your art! Lovely VDay card, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy oh boy do they look good enough to eat from the screen!!! Absolutely stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki - Thanks and thanks for visiting!

    Mickey - There were only 4 and I ate one. lol Thanks.

    Hilda - Chocolate inspires me. Thank you.

    Ai - Thanks so much.

    Sherry - Thanks. I will do anything for art. lol

    Lin - Better on the screen than my hips. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete