Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sky and Trees

Sometimes when I drive around I see something and have to stop immediately. I had been near one of our local parks and I could see this view across the lawn of the park. So I pulled in the entrance, turned my car to face the view, and went at it!
Sadly, we have had a few cold, windy days and most of the beautiful colored leaves are now gone from the trees. I don't like seeing them so bare. It will be a challenge to search and find some trees that are still "in bloom."

5 comments:

  1. Joan you have captured the charming colors of fall. I am so sorry I missed your Wet Paints visiting artist demo. I am such a fan of yours. I look forward to seeing it on video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joan. Let me know what you think after you see it.

    Thank you, David!

    Sherry, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - I hope you don't stop too immediately!!! ;-) lovely autumn shades, trees carry their beauty through all the seasons, but autum is always the most spectacular fer me, these are super...

    ReplyDelete