Monday, January 19, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 19 - Laguna Dusk & World Blog Hop Continues

Today is day 19 of Leslie Saeta's challenge of "30 Paintings in 30 Days" and I'm keeping up. You can see some of the other artists's work here.
http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

My painting "Laguna Dusk" was done from a photo I took in Laguna, California when we vacationed there. I love the location and the sunsets there.

"Laguna Dusk" by Joan Tavolott


Many of you are aware that back in December I participated in the World Blog Hop. If you didn't see my post then you can find it here: 

Since I was nominated to participate by my friend Jo Castillo there have been several other artists who we have linked to and the linking is continuing today. You may want to check out these wonderful artists including Jo.
and the latest to be nominated by Juliette:

3 comments:

  1. The splashes of waves on the rocks is amazing! Thanks for the additional plug of my blog, Joan -- you're a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Joan! Love the rhythm of warm/cool and light/dark!

    Thanks for mentioning me in your blog hop roll call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tina and Michele. I'll try to link our blogs as much as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete