Monday, October 26, 2015

#inktober, #inktober2015 - Day 26 & October Still Life

Today I had an appointment over in Nassau County, and I decided to go sketch in Bay Park in East Rockaway. It is near where I used to live. I haven't been over to the park since long before Hurricane Sandy and they are still doing a lot of repairs in that area. This was a view by the boat dock across the water.


The other evening my sketch group met at the Paper Cup Studio to work indoors. People brought all kinds of Halloween/October related items. This is what I sketched.



2 comments:

  1. What a great place to put the bird. Looking over at the smiling pumpkin! Great grouping of the smaller gourds, Joan. Interesting to see the boat lines up. Does a crane type system place them into the water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! The crane was moving lumber for the new dock that was being built.

    ReplyDelete