Friday, November 13, 2015

Pray for Paris

Once again violence has reared its ugly head, this time in Paris. My heart breaks for the victims and their families affected tonight. May the people of the City of Lights stand strong together and we all stand with them. In honor of the victims here is a sketch I did of the Eiffel Tower when I was in Paris in 2009. May her lights burn brightly again.



Before this recent tragedy, a group of friends and I met on Wednesday night to sketch at Starbucks. There are always some great models...I mean, customers.


3 comments:

  1. So sad about Paris and other terrorist activities -- praying ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Lin! It is a crazy world out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tribute to the courageous French people! Vive La France! Take care Joan!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete