Monday, December 28, 2015

Holiday Sketches

The sketch below was done on my iPad before Mass on Christmas Eve. Our church gets very crowded and does a Mass upstairs and one downstairs. We went a half hour before the service was scheduled to start and there were very lucky to find seats downstairs in the hall. I brought along my iPad because I knew we would be waiting for a while before even the Christmas carols started.


This was sketched as a gift card for someone in the family. It is one of my many ornaments from my tree.



3 comments:

  1. Your iPad sketching style is starting to look quite similar to your "normal" sketching style. . . You must be feeling more comfortable with the tools! I have a long way to go before it feels (or looks) "normal"! Ha, ha!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I have enjoyed seeing all your Christmas ornaments and reading the stories behind them - what a lovely idea to blog about them. Love your Christmas tree and the skaters in Bryant park. Great to see your ipad sketches too.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year! May 2016 be a wonderful year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic way to finish the year with the Urban sketchers. Your sketches always bring on the WOW factor!

    ReplyDelete