Sunday, August 13, 2017

Beach Ink Sketches

Most days when I go to the beach I try to sketch some people...mostly they are cooperative, but some do change positions in the middle of a sketch.

This lady stayed pretty still. I liked the way she had one foot over the other leg.


There are always lots of people reading. They usually don't move. The boy drying off was gone quickly.


I like the assortment of different beach chairs. This one had it's own shade.


This guy had a bandana on his head. I think he had a few tattoos, but I didn't include them.


6 comments:

  1. Your people are always fun. I think you capture the moment. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- always fun to see what your beach people are up to!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sketches Joan - I like the guy with the bandana - such an interesting pose - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, I think he took "man spread" a bit too far. lol Thanks.

      Delete