Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Paint the Great South Bay Reception & Awards

Yesterday was the Paint the Great South Bay reception and awards ceremony. We were each allowed to hang 2 framed paintings and then display our other paintings outside on easels.

Here I am with the two paintings I put into the show.


Here are photos of a few of the other artists.

Debra Meekins

Cindy Fox


Pauline Hazard

Regina Haliday

Rosanne O'Reilly

Here are the winning paintings.

1st Place - Fabian Tacuri

2nd Place - Larry Johnston

3rd Place - Anderew Davidson

Honorable Mention - Segundo Orellana









7 comments:

  1. Your entries are wonderful! Looks like it was a great show!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy some of these are more than sketches. I loved seeing your paintings and how diverse your subjects were. You will take on anything. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nelvia, these are quite a bit more than sketches. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great show and you had fun! I like your entries, especially the .. now that I look again, I like both equally. My colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, I'm glad you can't pick your favorite. :) Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Super works Joan and thanks for sharing the pieces from the other artists too. It is always great to see how the same scenes are depicted so differently. I can't say that I agree with all of the winners but I never understand how judges work - lol. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete