Friday, November 10, 2017

Stuffies

I missed the meeting of my sketch group on Wed night because I was staying over at my sister's house in NJ. The group had done "stuffies" for their theme and everyone brought in stuffed animals to share. When I woke up Thurs morning I saw their sketches on Facebook and was jealous that I missed it. I was up early and my sister was still asleep so I went downstairs and hunted for her basket of stuffed animals and Beanie-babies that I know she has. I snatched Kiss-Kiss, Zero, and Chocolate to sketch. I guess you can guess who is who. lol


3 comments:

  1. Joan, this is lovely. I suggest a frame….

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely painting Joan. Wasn't it great that your sister has some stuffies for you to sketch. As Jo Castillo wrote- I suggest a frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, I love visiting people who have things to sketch that I don't have. Thanks.

      Delete